Non-Degree Short Courses

Students not interested in obtaining a degree but are interested in learning more about the field are allowed to take any first year courses offered by the college.  The admission’s requirement and procedures are the same as students applying for degree program.  Students may take any first year courses, but no financial aid is offered for non-degree seeking students.  Students may apply for the degree program if they choose to switch from non-degree status to degree status.