ACAOM, a Houston Oriental medicine college, is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant international students.
- Complete your application and provide two identical passport size photographs
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended*
- Write essay (prompt is listed in application)
- Secure two letters of recommendation from individuals who have known you for more than two years
- Provide a copy of valid personal identification
- A non-refundable application fee of $150 payable to ACAOM by the application deadline. Applicants submitting after the deadline must enclose $200
- Students from non-English speaking countries must submit a TOEFL score of at least 500 (paper-based) or iBt score of 61 or equivalent with a minimum speaking exam score of 26 and a minimum listening score of 22. Students may also have a level 6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Submit proof of financial responsibility, either in the form of a bank statement or affidavit of support showing a guaranteed support of at least U.S $32,000. Please contact the Office of Admission to obtain an affidavit of support form.
*If any transcript is from an international institution and it cannot be determined that all academic requirements for admission have been satisfied, then a credential evaluation of the academic transcript is required. Students can choose Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. (www.gcevaluators.com) or another agency of their choice