American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
9100 Park West Drive
Houston, Texas 77063
Phone: (713) 780-9777
Fax: (713) 781-5781
Email: [email protected]
Continuing Acupuncture Education (CAE)
October 27-28, 2018
- Provider approval by Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners (17 hours)
- Program approval by NCCAOM (pending)
- Program approval by California Acupuncture Board (pending)
ENGLISH TRACK ONLY
- Ethic and Safety – The New Requirements
- Precise Acupuncture Treatment for Pain
- Supporting the Spirit: The Shift from Surviving to Thriving
- The Key to Treating Chronic Inflammation & Illness
Click here for presentation schedule
Click here for Conference Program Booklet
Register before October 12, 2018 to receive early bird discount.
Discounts offered to TAAOM members, ACAOM alumni, and students.
Lunch included. Free Parking.
|October 27-28, 2018
|Early Bird Registration (-10%)
|TAAOM Member Early Bird (-15%)
|ACAOM Alumnus Early Bird (-15%)
Cancellations: Refund, less $50 processing fee, will be given to those who cancel in writing by October 12, 2018.
Hotel with Special Rate: Hilton Westchase Hotel at 9999 Westheimer Road, Houston TX 77042. The special rate $85/night (tax not included) only applicable if reservation is made by October 22, 2018. To reserve a room, call 713-974-1000, refer to room block: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.