Register by February 10, 2020 to receive early bird discount.
Discounts offered to TAAOM members, ACAOM alumni, and students.
|February 22-23, 2020||Two Days||One Day|
|Early Bird Registration (-10%)||$318||$198|
|TAAOM Member Early Bird (-15%)||$298||$188|
|ACAOM Alumnus Early Bird (-15%)||$298||$188|
Cancellations: Refund, less $50 processing fee, will be given to those who cancel in writing by February 10, 2020.
Vendor Booth Registration $980
Hotel with Special Rate: $85 per night if reserved by February 10, 2020. To reserve a room, call the hotel at 281.558.5580 ext 2523, or 1.800.996.3426. Mention you’re to attend CAE Conference with the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine or online: ACAOM Rate at Wyndam
American Acupuncture Council
Golden Flower Chinese Herbs
February 22-23, 2020
Wyndham Hotel @ Energy Corridor (West Houston)
14703 Park Row, Houston, Texas 77079
- Provider approval by Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
[Provider #CAE00001] English Track: 18.8 Hrs | Chinese Track: 19.6 Hrs
- Program approval by NCCAOM
[PDA Provider #222] English Track: 15 PDA pts | Chinese Track: 16 PDA pts
- Program approval by California Acupuncture Board
[Provider #462] English Track: 18.8 Hrs | Chinese Track: 19.6 Hrs
An “Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and Integrative Medicine” theme is added to the traditional acupuncture conference, offering a platform for modern technology to collide with ancient wisdom; Eastern medicine to meet with Western medicine. Healthcare is becoming increasingly involved with artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is used for predicting diseases, diagnostics, risk assessments, drug research, and many other patient interactions and practitioner assistance. The trends of AI technology and research will be discussed along with how the technology is used in the industry.
English and Chinese Tracks Available . Topics/Speakers subject to change
Keynote Speakers: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Keynote Speaker: “Whole Foods” Diet for Chronic Disease Prevention (online)
- Dr. Riu Hai Liu (劉瑞海博士), Cornell University
Other Invited Speakers and Tentative Topics
- Ms. Marilyn Allen –Ethical Dilemmas, Safety Considerations and Insurance Issue in Acupuncture Practice
- Dr. Jing Chen – Chen’s Acupuncture Method and Botanical Drug Research
陳靖教授 – 陳氏針灸和中藥減肥研究
- Dr. Nathalie Folch – Medicare Referral: When to do it, and what to do when a patient refuses it
- Dr. Daniel Jiao – Integrative Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Dr. Hui Ouyang – AcuChiro Therapy for Headaches
- Dr. David Sun – Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
孫權博士 – 髖膝骨關節炎
- Master Tam Khai Thai -針灸，指壓和推拿技術
Research helps improve the practice and open the new doors for further studies, ACAOM offers a unique opportunity for acupuncturist in academia and practice to exchange ideas and explore opportunities for collaboration. Opportunities to participate in the ACAOM CAE Conference by submitting an abstract for either oral or poster presentation. Abstract submission is now closed.
Click here for abstract submission guidelines
Click here to submit an abstract