Continuing Acupuncture Education (CAE)
Next conference is tentatively scheduled on October 27-28, 2018 offering English track only.
American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
9100 Park West Drive
Houston, Texas 77063
Phone: (713) 780-9777
Fax: (713) 781-5781
Email: [email protected]
February 24-25, 2018
- Provider approval by Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- Program approval by NCCAOM
- Program approval by California Acupuncture Board
ENGLISH & CHINESE TRACK
- Safety and Ethics: New Updates
- My Favorite Fertility Acupuncture Protocols
- Laser Babies: Laser Acupuncture for Challenging Fertility Cases
- TCM treatment on heart spirit disorder: Depression, Insomnia
- Fiblomylgia, IBS and Meniere Syndrome – TCM Diagnosis, Treatment and Herbs
Click here for presentation schedule
Click here for Conference Program Booklet
Click here for vendor registration
Register before February 9, 2018 to receive early bird discount.
Discounts offered to TAAOM members, ACAOM alumni, and students.
Lunch included. Free Parking.
|February 24-25, 2018
|Early Bird Registration (-10%)
|TAAOM Member Early Bird (-15%)
|ACAOM Alumnus Early Bird (-15%)
Cancellations: Refund, less $50 processing fee, will be given to those who cancel in writing by February 9, 2018.
Hotel with Special Rate: Hilton Westchase Hotel at 9999 Westheimer Road, Houston TX 77042. The special rate $85/night (tax not included) only applicable if reservation is made by February 9, 2018. To reserve a room, call 713-974-1000, refer to room block: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.