The Registrar’s Office is responsible for:
- Registering students for courses and course add/drop/withdrawal forms*
- Maintaining student academic records
- All graduation and diploma-related services, including audit of a student’s completed courses for degree plan when nearing graduation
- Providing official transcripts
- Assisting students with national board exams, CNT and licensure paperwork
- Student petition forms (reviewed by the Dean of Academic Affairs or VP of Operations)
- Assessment and collection of all tuition and fees and refunds
*Classes may be added or dropped from a student’s schedule through the add/drop period (which runs through the first week of courses each session). Course withdrawal is allowed up until the course’s final exam. If a student attempts the final exam, the course will be graded. Withdrawal from a course is only allowed once per course, any subsequent attempt will be graded.
Questions regarding any of these topics should be directed to the Office of the Registrar directly. Appointments can be made to discuss specific issues regarding any of these areas. Appointments can be scheduled by contacting the Registrar by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).